Elderberry Queen Organic Elderberry Syrup
457 mg per Tablespoon
Consistency: Our syrup is the consistency of a juice, which does not effect it’s concentration or effectiveness.
Suggested usage: As a dietary supplement, age 3 to adult can take 1 tbsp daily. age 1-3 years can take 1-2 tsp daily. Can be taken directly, or mixed with water or juice.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Honey, Organic Elderberry Concentrate, Organic Aronia Berry Concentrate, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cloves
NOTE: Our syrup is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Contains no: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Storage: We don’t use additives or preservatives, so our syrup is best enjoyed within 6 months of opening. Refrigerate after opening.
Certified USDA Organic by Minnesota Crop Improvement Association (MCIA) – Certification#: MCIA 032614-01 – Issue Date: 11/16/18.
Our Trusted Original Formula
- Everyday immune & antioxidant support for the whole family
- Concentrated to deliver 457 milligrams of Elderberries per serving
- Certified USDA Organic & lightly sweetened with honey
- Made with clean whole-food ingredients & nothing artificial
- A kitchen refrigerator staple that’s also great for travel or the office
Kids Love It!
- Supports a child’s healthy immune system all year long
- A delicious, kid-friendly immune syrup for children Ages 1+
- Certified USDA Organic — just a few clean whole-food ingredients
- Alcohol-free formula with no corn syrup & nothing artificial
- Lightly sweetened with honey – no added sugar
- Add to water or juice for a yummy immune-supporting beverage
Benefits of Black Elderberries
Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a multipurpose superfruit used widely throughout Europe. As a centuries old tradition, it has been used by herbalists as a tonic to maintain health and well-being.
Current research supports the long held beliefs about elderberry’s health benefits on the body.
Elderberry provides vitamins A, B, and C, as well as anthocyanins, which are potent free radical scavengers. It is truly among nature’s sweet and healthy surprises.*
Believed Health Benefits
- Major Cold & Flu Relief
- Sinus Infection Aid
- Lower Blood Sugar
- Natural Diuretic
- Natural Laxative
- Encourage Healthy Skin
- Ease Allergies
My 5 boys used to be sick every fall and winter. It all changed when I discovered elderberry syrup and started making it for them. They went from constant colds, flu and Asthma to healthy boys! Year after year my kids stay healthy and rarely get sick. How could I not share this with other families?
Removing toxins from my home and using essential oils played a huge role in improving the health of my family and I’m SO EXCITED to share my love for those products with you!
That’s why I’ve founded a business called Elderberry Queen. I’m determined to reach as many families as possible by teaching the importance of building up your immune system, using essential oils, removing toxic products from the home and improving overall health, naturally.
Every story, every child, every person that I help- THAT’S why I do this. We have been perfectly provided for. What can I possibly add to that? Oh, yes- LOVE.